The ROSA WET-S5 Fumonisin Quantitative Test detects Fumonisin rapidly and quantitatively utilizing ROSA (Rapid One Step Assay) lateral flow technology. The WET method uses an extraction powder added to the sample followed by water (e.g., bottled water) to extract Fumonisin.
This Rapid One Step Assay is a quantitative lateral flow test that is read in the Charm EZ-M system or the ROSA-M Reader.
The ROSA FUMQ WETS5 test has been approved by USDA FGIS for the following commodities:
- Corn Germ Meal
The ROSA FUMQ WETS5 test has been validated by Charm for the following additional commodities:
- Corn Gluten Feed
- Rough Rice
- Quantitative results in 5 minutes
- USDA FGIS approved for 7 commodities
- Materials may be disposed as normal waste providing positive mycotoxin samples do not violate local regulations
- Water extraction – no methanol or ethanol required
- Uses existing equipment; ROSA-M Reader and Charm EZ-M system do not require end-user instrument calibration, standard curve built into reader
- Meets USDA FGIS regulations.
- Meets European Union regulations.